Receptionist On Call
Westminster St. Augustine, located in the beautiful World Golf Village area of North St. Johns County, is currently seeking an On-Call Receptionist to work as needed in our Resident Services Department.
The On-Call Receptionist may be called to work varying days or shifts, Sunday - Saturday on an as-needed basis. The person in this position will provide concierge services for our Residents; greets and directs visitors; operates the telephone switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls; and monitors the Resident alerting system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
- Answering incoming calls on a multi-line phone system. Receive, direct and relay telephone and fax messages.
- Answering visitors inquiries about the community and directing them to their destination.
- Sorting and handing out incoming US Mail. Receive incoming packages from couriers, such as FedEx and UPS.
- Provide administrative support as assigned by management.
- Manage the Point-of-Service for payment of special events as designated by management.
- Setting appointments, filing, records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks as assigned by management.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experienceQualifications
Licenses & Certifications