Business Automation Analyst
Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Automation Analyst who enjoys intellectual challenge and seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. The Business Automation Analyst is responsible for working with stakeholders from all departments to identify the best opportunities to transform manual business tasks into automated processes. The Business Automation team uses Robotic Process Automation to replicate repetitive human steps, which saves time and reduces human error. The Business Automation Analyst prepares the requirements of each task to deliver to the Process Automation Developers, as well as tracks and analyzes the business impact of deployed process automations (bots).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may b+e assigned.
- o Define and maintain scope and requirements for each bot including detailed process flow charts and documentation for changes and new development.
- o Analyze business needs and processes, providing measure of savings and ROI for replacing human tasks with bot.
- o Research and analyze business problems to determine if RPA solutions are advisable and available.
- o Determine impacts to workflow and assist in the development of new workflows.
- o Ensure requirements are unambiguous and understandable by both business users and solution delivery teams.
- o Work with stakeholders to prioritize requirements effectively based on business value, risks and constraints.
- o Effectively communicate requirements conflicts to project leads and make recommendations for compromise.
- o Ensure stakeholders fully understand and approve requirements.
- o Review upcoming Systems releases to internal applications and identify changes that affect existing bots.
- o Liaison with business owners for bot test plans and testing activities. Ensure the test strategy and test plans adequately cover the requirements. Support the planning and execution of testing.
- o Assist in troubleshooting bot issues and defect resolution with the business and development teams.
- o Collaborate with developers to develop time estimates for project deliveries and communicate to stakeholders.
- o Maintain project delivery schedule.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA / BS Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis or equivalent role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing or supporting business technology systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience with business process modeling, use case modeling, business report analysis
- Experience with Project Lifecycle Management techniques
- Manages scope of assigned projects and requirements, manages customer expectations using a variety of resources
- Working knowledge of systems, applications, robotic process automation software and/or techniques, and databases
- Experience with UiPath (or comparable alternative) and/or Python scripting considered a plus.
- Experience working directly with databases.
- Ideal candidate has effective interpersonal skills and enjoys working directly with stakeholders. She/He should also have strong organizational skills.
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the Art work out facility (Corporate office)
- Business casual dress, and more
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit http://www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.