Line Cook (Part-time)
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Communities.
- Setup work stations according to established guidelines.
- Prepare all food items in accordance with standardized recipes in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Distributes prepared food to all areas of service accurately and consistent in preparation and presentation.
- Restocks items as needed throughout the shift.
- Cleans and maintains station by practicing good safety, sanitation and organization skills.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation and organization of the kitchen and equipment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Florida SafeStaff certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Three (3) or more years culinary experience in a high volume full service dining environment.
- Full understanding of basic food preparation methods and cooking techniques in quantity food production.
- Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office and data type programs.
- Basic knife handling skills.
- Willingness to provide a leadership role.
High School or better.
3 years: Three (3) or more years culinary experience in a high volume full service dining environment.
Licenses & Certifications