Assistant Dining Services Director
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment withWestminster and it's communities.
- Assume the responsibilities of the Department Director in his/her absence.
- Scheduling staff and organizing the dept to meet daily dietary needs.
- Ensures proper equipment operation and that preventive maintenance are met.
- Schedule training and In-service compliance as needed (IE. 5 Star Server training and ServSafe certification).
- Supervises purchasing functions and inventories.
- Implement, oversee and document sanitation guidelines for all dining services venues.
- Oversee daily dining service meals to ensure an overall quality resident experience.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.Qualifications
Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office.Proficiency with data-base types of menu systems for menu forecasting, menubuilding and recipe creation.Supervisory Leadership Must be Servsafe certified or have the ability to become certified within 90days of date of hire. 5 years: Similar experience in a high volume, hospitality oriented andcustomer service focused environment. Certified Dietary Manager or College Degree in related subject
Licenses & Certifications