Dining Services Director
The Dining Services Director is responsonsible for:
- Supervising the staff which involves direct and indirect responsiblities for interviewing, selection, training, motivating, wage and salary administration, performance appraisal, managing policies and procedures to ensure achievement of the department's goals.
- Strategic planning and operations of the department by implementing cost control measures and meeting budget goals.
- Plans and implements menus that meet resident's satisfaction and nutritional needs.
- Ensures that training and certification needs are maintained.
- Plans and coordinates selection, purchase, storage and maintenance of food and beverages. Ensures proper operation and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- Prepares and plans the Dining Services Department's budget and submits to the Executive Director for review and approval.
The qualified candidate will possess a bachelors degree and be a Certified Dietary Manager,with Hotel/Resort/Covention Center experince or 7 years similar experience in a high volume, hospitalilty oriented, cateringg/fine dining, customer service driven environment.Qualifications
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelor's Degree or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Certified Dietary Manager