Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (P/T)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards, and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
- Implement resident care based on physician orders. Evaluate care and communicate with doctors for updates of orders (PRN). Complete admission documentation in ECS.
- Assist with the evaluation of residents for medical needs/changes. Assist with planning resident care based on physician orders. Enter physician orders into ECS.
- Ensure that residents are receiving their medication based on doctors orders/complete medication pass.
- Maintain the medication cart including audit procedures for PRN medication and controlled medicines as defined by the nursing standards.
- Perform skin evaluations and skin treatment as required by skin treatment protocols. Monitor blood glucose, temperature, and blood pressure.
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs.
Associate Degree or better in Nursing LPN.
Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a License Practical Nurse. Must be CPR Certified. One year of long term care desirable. Med/Surg, Home Health experience helpful. Also experience working with the handicapped, developmentally disabled, or older adults preferred.
Licenses & Certifications