Dining Services Supervisor
Provide instructions and support for staff that prepares and serves meals to residents at all levels of service in all dining areas. Ensures exemplary customer service is being practiced at all times. Expanded distinct duties may be attached to this document.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Communities.
- Oversee daily dining room service to ensure an overall quality resident experience.
- Maintain and manage Standards of Service to our residents in the Health Center.
- Ensure that minor food assembly, tray assembly, food delivery and service is performed in a friendly, caring, professional and timely manner.
- Work closely with culinary team to assure quality products are being prepared and served based on established presentation protocols.
- Prepare dining service reports, In-services and inventories as assigned by the director.
- Ensure that temperature and sanitation logs are maintained.
- Ensure that cleanliness and sanitation of the dining areas are maintained based on established standards and guidelines.
- Florida SafeStaff Certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days date of hire.
- 3 Years experience in a high volume full service dining environment.
- Supervisory Leadership experience.
- Ability to learn computer programs as defined by Westminster Communities of Florida.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Problem solving abilities.
Licenses & Certifications