ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster and its communities.
- Cleans residential units, residents rooms and common areas (including stairwells) of assigned work areas.
- Responsible for sanitizing Health Center rooms after a move-out or prior to a move-in.
- Send or bring protectors to the laundry area after being used by residents during each meal.
- Maintain dinning areas cleaned and sanitized (at least twice daily).
- Cleaning, dusting, sanitizing, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming daily of assigned work areas.
- Garbage removal including biohazards removal (by contracted vendor) from the assigned areas.
- Cleaning duties/functions as contracted by independent residents
- Working with older adults in a healthcare setting is desirable, preferably a minimum of 6 months.
- Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress of this position.
Licenses & Certifications