ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
- Responsible for utilizing internal and external systems to increase and maintain maximum occupancy. Must meet the requirements set forth by the Sales Excellence Initiative program.
- Responsible for building and maintaining long-term relationships with prospective and current residents in order to understand needs, likes, and requirements.
- Responsible for assisting prospective residents in selecting, visiting and inspecting housing units (unit types depend on the community).
- Responsible for entering new leads, updating, and maintaining current information in REPs.
- Responsible for managing visits and/or tours of prospective residents to the community.
- Responsible for supporting the Sales Director in training back up team members to field incoming traffic.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two (2) years sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Older adult housing sales experience preferred; CCRC sales experience preferred.
Licenses & Certifications