Westminster Woods on Julington Creek is the Natural Choice in active living. We are a five star facility located on beautiful Julington Creek in Northwest St. Johns County. Our employees work with excellence and serve with heart. We are currently seeking a full-time Floor Technician. This position is responsible for keeping common areas, resident apartments, or similar areas clean, sanitary and in an orderly condition. Assists in the preparation of group or special functions. EEO/DFWP "We honor those who have served."
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Comply with all applicable rules, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
1. Responsible for all floor care carpets, hard floors in residential units and common areas.
2. Mops, sweeps, waxes (including strip, wax & sealer) residential units and common areas.
3. General cleaning surrounding areas of the residential units and common areas.
4. Clean the cleaning equipment at the end of each shift. Report to the supervisor if the equipment needs repairs.
5. Responsible for maintaining all assigned areas cleaned, sanitized and free of debris at all times.
6. Assist in the preparation of designed areas for special events (includes prior and after activities).
7. Assist the department with the delivery of linen to the Health Center.
Education and/or Experience:
Less than high school education and up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Qualifications
Licenses & Certifications