Full Time CNA Riverside
Full Time Position. Riverside Presbyterian House, a senior living community, is seeking a full time Certified Nursing Assistant/Med Tech for our 3-11 shift. This position provides assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with nursing care procedures and as directed by supervisor. Preserve resident's dignity, honor resident rights, provide good customer service, communicate appropriately and adhere to federal and state compliance regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards, and guidelines related to employment with Westminster and its communities.
1. Assist patients/residents with Daily Living Activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transfer, ambulation, toileting, and other resident needs.
2. Ensure the following tasks are completed on a daily basis: beds are made, trash has been removed from the room, that meals are served to residents and maintain a high level of hygiene in the room. Pass medications to residents.
3. Taking vital signs and reporting observations and any change in condition to the nurse.
4. Make routine and frequent rounds and ensure safety precautions are followed.
5. Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning residents that need assistance.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in the description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be certified nurse's aide in accordance with laws of Florida. Medical Technician Certified. Must be CPR Certified. Working with older adults in a healthcare setting is desirable, preferably a minimum of 6 months.
EOE/DFWP - "We honor those who serve."Qualifications
Licenses & Certifications
Medication Tech. CPR Certified CNA