Westminster Woods on Julington Creek is the Natural Choice in active living. We are a five star facility located on beautiful Julington Creek in Northwest St. Johns County. Our employees work with excellence and serve with heart. We have an immediate opening for a full time Housekeeper. This position cleans residences; apartments; Health Center rooms and bathrooms and residential common areas. EEO/DFWP "We honor those who have served."
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster and its communities.
- Cleans residential units, residents rooms and common areas (including stairwells) of assigned work areas.
- Responsible for sanitizing Health Center rooms after a move-out or prior to a move-in.
- Send or bring protectors to the laundry area after being used by residents during each meal.
- Maintain dinning areas cleaned and sanitized (at least twice daily).
- Cleaning, dusting, sanitizing, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming daily of assigned work areas.
- Garbage removal including biohazards removal (by contracted vendor) from the assigned areas.
- Cleaning duties/functions as contracted by independent residents.
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in the description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: A high school education or equivalent and up to one month related experience or training.
Working with older adults in a healthcare setting is desirable, preferably a minimum of 6 months.
Licenses & Certifications