Westminster Oaks is seeking an Occupational Therapist. The Occupational Therapist will provide patient/resident assessment, care planning, direct treatment and consultation to a general rehab caseload. Participate in the interdisciplinary team process. Provide teaching and training to care giving staff. Involvement with the clinical program development. Supervise other therapists, assistants, technicians, aides and students as required.
- Evaluate, identify and treat physical and cognitive deficits that interfere with the resident's ability to perform daily life activities. Follow recommendations on MD's orders.
- Design restorative programs and train residents in the use of adaptive equipment.
- Develop and enter Care Plans in the system for each of the resident's needs. Maintain timely and accurate documentation.
- Perform Resident Home Assessments as part of the discharge process.
- Perform Resident's screening during the admission process and quarterly & annual screening to determine the need for therapy.
EOE/DFWP - We honor those who serve.Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree or better in Occupational Therapy.
Outpatient and inpatient experience required.
Licenses & Certifications