Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with
Westminster and its communities.
1. Assists in fitness duties by carrying out delegated, selected, duties under the
supervision of the Fitness Coordinator.
2. Responsible for the strategic planning and operations of the Wellness Dept by
implementing cost control measures and meeting budget goals.
3. Inspect and verify that fitness equipment is operating in optimal conditions and
that residents/employees are properly operating the fitness equipment.
4. Conduct fitness classes following the schedule established by the Fitness
Coordinator. Assist with the preparation of Fitness Classes and seminars.
5. Personal training class instruction based on schedule. Includes Balance and Core
6. Enter monthly fitness data and membership information into the fitness system.
7. Assist with the Senior Fitness Testing and the completion of Physician Consent
8. Assist with the implementation of local Wellness Programs for the community.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in this description. This job description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.Qualifications
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
2+ years in a Fitness/Health/Wellnessor related field experience required.Experience in land-based and aquatics based exercises, and the instructionof various exercise equipment.CPR, certified lifeguard, aquatics exercise certification preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
Personal Trainer Cert