Multimedia Director-Allstate Benefits
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The Multimedia team at Allstate Benefits manages the planning, implementation and production of project work supporting the sales efforts of internal and external customers across multiple distribution channels.
Initiates and directs critical digital multimedia functions, resources and work plans for Allstate Benefits. Manages and performs the planning and implementation of electronic media projects for internal and external customers.
This part of the organization focuses on online assets and other digital properties for specific business units that enhance the enterprises ability to deliver a rich, relevant digital experience to Allstate Benefits prospects and customers. The team, within Marketing and Communications, also serves as an enterprise resource in the areas of digital strategy, engagement and technology. The Digital Multimedia team designs, implements and maintains consumer-centric digital solutions leveraging emerging digital capabilities.
- Directs management responsibility for the Digital Multimedia team
- Directs less experienced staff and leads project teams
- Oversees and evaluates direct reports to ensure department goals are met.
- Coaches and develops team.
- Responsible for formulating the digital customer engagement strategy and leading the development of solutions and microsite properties.
- Develops and directs custom and HTML template system for internal and external customers
- Develops and directs project plans to execute multiple, complex projects with minimal supervision
- Contributes to digital and marketing vision and strategic decision-making
- Designs and implements new processes
- Negotiates with, influences and persuades internal and external clients
- Leads, initiates ideas and actions on cross-functional teams
- Manages/maintains Corporate, MyBenefits, Agent and Canada websites
- Works with high level of independence
- Determines, recommends and manages vendors and directs their output
- Develops and manages Distribion digital asset management system
- Produces annual Employee and Sales meetings by directing external production vendor
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Cloud Products (specifically Dreamweaver, Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop)
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills
- Advanced organizational and project/program management skills
- Advanced negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced experience using Microsoft suite and SharePoint
- Advanced video creative and production skills
- Intermediate strategic and analytic skills
- 5-7 years of marketing experience required
- Bachelors degree required
- Insurance and/or financial services industry knowledge required
- Familiarity with Distribion, or other digital asset management system a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.