Enrollment Services Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Enrollment team at Allstate Benefits supports the implementation of our products involving third party technology solutions. This area supports the presentation of products for Customers then processes that data into policies and payroll deduction files. The team supports the closing of the sale as well as implementation of our products on enrollment platforms, the processing of electronic data and the service of perpetual data files throughout the year. The Enrollment Services business unit effectively supports Customers with product configuration, deployment and service of enrollment technology tools.
The Consultant supports the operational duties of the Acquisition Services team. Responsibilities include account and product configuration on in-house managed technology, Census maintenance, enrollment scenario testing, end user access protocols, report configuration and delivery, phone support and issue research for end user community.
This position interacts with Acquisition Services leadership and also requires customer facing activities. The Consultant will interface with Enrollment Operations to manage production file delivery and remediation of reported issues. This position will interact with QA and Actuary units to ensure proper setup and compliance is adhered to.
- Participate in implementation conference calls
- Configure account setup including SSO integrations, eligibility rules
- Configure product specifications in accordance with AB standards
- Manipulate census and existing benefit data for importation
- Enrollment issue resolution
- Phone support for user community
- Collaborate closely with internal business areas, field sales distribution, implementation, finance, compliance, underwriting, new business, customer service and IT, to effectively recognize and solve case level enrollment strategy issues and corporate initiatives.
- Associate's degree preferred in the Computer Science or business related fields or related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required to communicate with customers
- 2+ years experience in case set up for enrollment of employee benefits
- 1+ years project management skills with multiple projects
- Knowledge and understanding of the voluntary benefit enrollment process
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access and Outlook)
- Knowledge in data testing, auditing, analysis and reporting
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.