Quality Assurance Auditor and Estimate Reviewer
Reporting to Estimate Review Supervisor, performs quality assurance review of employee work product to identify and improve quality assurance to minimize errors and improve overall quality.
- Responsible for gathering estimate data and auditing based on modern construction practices, contractor instructions and knowledge of Xactimate.
- Verifies appropriate file documentation is included for completion of the review process.
- Monitors / analyzes performance trends for key quality metrics and establish appropriate control measures and communicates this to supervisors and management.
- Establishes, develops, enhances and maintains a QA methodology within the framework of estimate review.
- Formulates and maintains quality assurance objectives complementary to company policies and goals.
- Develops new quality assurance procedures
- Reviews, optimizes, maintains and manages the error logging process.
- Advanced understanding and comprehension of multiple network programs, guidelines and requirements.
- Advanced communication skills that will allow for interaction with staff (verbal and written) for specific discussions relating to assignment activity.
- Develop department training using data gathered in the quality assurance process(s).
- Advanced knowledge of XactAnalysis and Xactimate.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Establish a leadership role within the department to assist with regular tasks such as department meetings, quality concerns and developing/refining department systems.
- Keeps management team abreast of significant issues and/or developments identified during quality assurance activities and actions being taken to improve situational incidents.
- Advanced knowledge of the water restoration industry to allow for evaluating proper drying techniques, equipment usage and demolition/salvage determination.
- Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
Minimum of four years experience in construction industry and/or in property adjusting.
Minimum of two years of experience as an Estimate Reviewer or transferable industry related experience.
Successful completion of IICRC WRT certification.
Xactimate Level 2 Certification or equivalent experience
Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
QA methodology knowledge and experience, including the establishment, maintenance and development of industry-leading processes required to support demanding enterprise customers.
Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); familiarity with project software such as Microsoft Project or Visio is an asset.
Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
Excellent time management and planning abilities.
Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.