Director, Product Management
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Strategic Planning Director coordinates the product strategy and manages the design, development and implementation of the ADS product portfolio. This role has direct responsibility for overall profitability by product line and identification and implementation of product strategic / initiatives that are currently not part of the ADS portfolio. In addition, provide strategic, analytic and project management support to the Business Units initiatives. Design, develop, manage and lead projects and people that directly support the initiative. The Strategic Planning Manager is also responsible for the Compliance team with the responsibility for leading and managing employees and or managing initiatives that have a substantial impact on the companys regulatory objectives.
- Strategic Positioning of ADS Products & New Product Initiatives
- Project Management
Manage Human Resources
- Minimum of 15 years experience in developing and managing F& I products/programs in progressively increasing roles
- Extensive expertise and project/process management skills in managing and/or developing specific processes and services associated with compliance
- Formulate and implement product strategies and understand the effect of risk and benefits of alternatives, drawing conclusions, developing mitigation strategies and making recommendations for appropriate courses of action
- Strong ability to model, measure, analyze and communicate profitability by line of business and distribution channel
- Ability to analyze and implement strategies that will generate incremental revenue and profitability
- Ability to develop employee skill sets at all levels within the AOR
- MBA is required and a PMP certification is highly desired
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.