Graphic Designer - Marketing
Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented (Graphic Designer - Marketing) who enjoys intellectual challenge and seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Work cohesively with corporate marketing team and stakeholders to produce unique, on-brand, print and digital experiences and ensure on-time delivery of projects;
Responsible for all stages of design — concept, design, and execution;
Ability to transform business requirements and wireframes into strong visual and usable designs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.); at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proven design abilities. The individual should be proficient in the use of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Understanding of general principles of graphic design and user experience.
- Ability to work concurrently on several projects, prioritize and manage time well.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving goals and objectives.
- Understanding of basic HTML a plus.
- Become proficient with all tools and technologies
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the Art work out facility (Corporate office)
- Business casual dress, and more.
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit http://www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.