QA Auditor-Estimate Reviewer
Reporting to Estimate Review Supervisor, performs quality assurance review of employee work product to identify and improve quality assurance to minimize errors and improve overall quality.
- Responsible for gathering estimate data and auditing based on modern construction practices, contractor instructions and knowledge of Xactimate.
- Verifies appropriate file documentation is included for completion of the review process.
- Monitors / analyzes performance trends for key quality metrics and establish appropriate control measures and communicates this to supervisors and management.
- Establishes, develops, enhances and maintains a QA methodology within the framework of estimate review.
- Formulates and maintains quality assurance objectives complementary to company policies and goals.
- Develops new quality assurance procedures
- Reviews, optimizes, maintains and manages the error logging process.
- Advanced understanding and comprehension of multiple network programs, guidelines and requirements.
- Advanced communication skills that will allow for interaction with staff (verbal and written) for specific discussions relating to assignment activity.
- Develop department training using data gathered in the quality assurance process(s).
- Advanced knowledge of XactAnalysis and Xactimate.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Establish a leadership role within the department to assist with regular tasks such as department meetings, quality concerns and developing/refining department systems.
- Keeps management team abreast of significant issues and/or developments identified during quality assurance activities and actions being taken to improve situational incidents.
- Advanced knowledge of the water restoration industry to allow for evaluating proper drying techniques, equipment usage and demolition/salvage determination.
- Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
Minimum of four years experience in construction industry and/or in property adjusting.
Minimum of two years of experience as an Estimate Reviewer or transferable industry related experience.
Successful completion of IICRC WRT certification.
Xactimate Level 2 Certification or equivalent experience
Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
QA methodology knowledge and experience, including the establishment, maintenance and development of industry-leading processes required to support demanding enterprise customers.
Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); familiarity with project software such as Microsoft Project or Visio is an asset.
Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
Excellent time management and planning abilities.
Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.