Issue Resolution Manager
Manages the work of the Issue Resolution department staff. Ensures department provides clients with consistent, timely and high quality resolution of workmanship warranty or liability damages associated with restoration repairs.Responsibilities
- Manages all aspects of assignment process involving Issue Resolution.
- Manages personnel, to include feedback for team member performance appraisals, assist with resolution of personnel issues and interviewing and selection process.
- Provides training, coaching and guidance to team members.
- Manages and monitors staff to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Monitors assigned work to ensure balanced workload and production and quality standards are met.
- Audits department work product.
- Maintains product quality through compliance with service standards.
- Maintains oversight for high level or complex assignments involving legal representation.
- Communicates necessary information to employees on a timely basis.
- Works to enhance or design applications as needed for improving processes.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
- Maintains overall knowledge of Contractor Connection business model.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent in related work experience.
- Minimum of two years experience in a supervisory related position and a minimum of four years construction estimating or property adjusting background or related experience.
- Understands the business-to-business relationship, and deals with all communication effectively
- Keeps Assistant Vice President of Operations informed and up-to-date
- Proactive in identifying process improvements
- Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise employees.
- Strong negotiation techniques and use of persuasion.
- Ability to deal with difficult issues under pressure, and provide necessary communication to staff, insurer clients and/or contractors
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available atwww.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.