Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented, experienced Liability Adjuster. We are seeking a candidate who enjoys intellectual challenge and seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance Group one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive and team mentality who want to make an impact and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
As a Liability Adjuster, you will need to demonstrate exceptional knowledge and expertise in all phases of third party personal and commercial claims and insurance policy interpretation as part of the Liability Claims team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support and provide opinions and expertise to management in third-party Liability claims and litigation.
- Evaluate coverage for personal and commercial Liability claims, and prepare coverage disclaimer letters as warranted.
- Handle a variety of complex legal matters and claims.
- Conduct appropriate investigation into Liability claims.
- Manage and direct claims handled by outside adjusters, vendors, experts, and counsel.
- Oversee the timely disposition of claims.
- Provide information to various departments.
- Interpret liability insurance policies.
- Respond to or coordinate responses to settlement demands, subpoenas, and governmental information requests regarding claims and litigation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a Florida Claims Adjuster's License.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Excellent analytic, writing, editing, and oral advocacy skills.
- Ability to work with attorneys and other professionals.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and other business related software systems.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent professional education and experience combined.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience handling third party Liability claims and/or litigation.
- Relevant education may be considered to partially fulfill experience requirement.
- Position may require occasional travel, therefore a valid Driver's License is required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
State of Florida Claims Adjusters license.
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Paid Personal Time Off and holidays
- Business casual dress
For more information about our company, careers and total compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer