Customer Service Representative I
6 days left
Provides assignment support for open/pending assignments by contacting clients and/or contractors, and documenting various system applications according to procedures and program requirements.Responsibilities
- Reviews dashboard for outstanding assignments.
- Contacts contractors for file status (site inspection, estimate upload, etc.).
- Documents file assignments and status, utilizing appropriate management tools and reports as necessary to evaluate the progression of the completion of the job or project.
- Completes customer service satisfaction surveys as required.
- Assists external clients with customer service inquiries.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years customer service and/or administrative/clerical experience.
Demonstrated experience in customer service, administrative/clerical skills.
- Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic.
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.