Client Account Representative
The Client Account Representative enhances customer satisfaction, increases sales, and claims assignment opportunities through the establishment of customer relationships and performance of account management activities. The Client Account Representative is responsible for moderate to complex account implementation and ongoing account maintenance with limited guidance or direction while providing focus on strong account management.
- Responsible for moderate to complex account implementations and ongoing account maintenance
- Ensures client satisfaction and increases account penetration
- Prioritizes effectively among numerous accounts and opportunities for the greatest return
- Gains in-depth knowledge of clients business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into Contractor Connection opportunities and position Contractor Connection as a trusted advisor.
- Explores and probes appropriate client contracts for increased business opportunities and program expansion of services
- Increases repeat business from existing account base; focuses on growth and development of assigned accounts
- Independently establishes call plans and client follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and account management techniques
- Establishes relationships with client offices in order to grow new and existing accounts
- Serves as a liaison between assigned clients and Contractor Connection for quality, timeliness or other program issues
- Maintains scheduled telephone and/or personal contacts with client established program point of contact(s) with focus toward increasing their business
- Provides client user training as needed in order to assist client overall understanding of program and increase usage
- Assists in the implementation and training for new client programs
- Follows up with clients to ensure assignment issues have been corrected
- Participates as needed in key client stewardship meetings as determined by Contractor Connection management
- Analyzes program performance data and prepares client reports
- Analyzes program reports to identify client users and non users in order to build and establish rapport on increasing program use in respective client offices
- Maintains a high proficiency/knowledge of all organizational workflows, and associated management tools
- Provides monthly/quarterly internal status reports on program growth action plan
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires some overnight travel
- Must have a minimum one year of insurance claims handling or restoration experience or equivalent transferrable experience.\
- Possesses sufficient knowledge of industry marketplace, trends and product knowledge
- Good understanding of insurance and/or restoration terminology, practices and the program procedures and processes
- Highly motivated to succeed and outgoing
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability work well within a team environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sales minded
- Leadership skills and persuasiveness.
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrates appropriate urgency
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to learn and work in electronic claims management system and contact management systems
- Solid time management skills and ability to work well independently
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction.
- Understanding of the sales and marketing process.
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.